Introducing the updated PMI Authorized PMP ® Exam Prep v3—the official PMI prep instructor-led course will most definitely advance a participant's project management skills as well as prepare them for the Project Management Professional (PMP ®) certification exam. It will also helps them apply updated principles and concepts as a project manager. Developed by PMI and validated by PMP ® certification holders, this course aligns to the PMP Exam Content Outline and satisfies the 35 training hours required to apply for the PMP ® certification. The course also provides access to online flash cards and several test bank questions that are provided by PMI. ®
The current PMP® exam is NOT based solely on the 6th or the 7th edition of the PMBOK® but rather on the 2021 PMI® Exam Content Outline and multiple references including the Agile Practice Guide. Our facilitators are contributors to the 5th, 6th and 7th editions of the PMBOK® and a Premier PMI®ATP and authorized PMP® instructors. They have also participated in the updating of the June 2021 content as well as being key developers of the v3 release of the PMP® course materials and practice questions. Note: participants should understand and meet the experience requirements for the PMP® certification application.
- Presentation slides and other content from PMI (including Mastery Questions and Answers)
- Flash cards of PMP terms
- Agile Introduction video
- Test bank questions for each of the six lessons, plus agile concepts (presented 20 at a time to encourage continual review more frequently).
- Greta’s Guide to ACE the PMP Book (available March 1 on Amazon in both hard copy and ebook versions)
Additional content for those preparing for the PMP exam (including having their application approved by PMI)
- Test simulator with 2000+ test questions provided by PMI (and written by the same individuals who have written actual exam questions – but not accepted for the exam, mostly because duplicated questions or those very close in content). Random questions presented 60 at a time to replicate the exam environment.
This course is designed for individuals who have on-the-job project management experience regardless of whether their formal job role is project manager, who are not certified project management professionals, and who might or might not have received formal project management training.
The course enables candidates to develop professionally, increase their project management skills, apply a formalized and standards-based approach to project management, and seek career advancement by moving into a formal project manager job role, as well as to apply for Project Management Institute, Inc. (PMI)® Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification.
- Course Number PMPv3
- Course Length 4 days
- Course Fee $2,995.00
- Delivery Format vILT (Instructor Led; Virtual LIVE Online; Remote Training)
- Course Topic Business Analysis, Process and Requirements
- Vendor Project Management Institute (PMI)
About the instructorSteve FullmerPMI Instructor
Steve has a global reputation as a project manager, chief technology officer, and computer systems innovator. He has authored more than 100 articles and written courseware for several dozen courses in the fields of project management, productivity, business analysis and computer technology. Mr. Fullmer has been a keynote speaker at numerous Project Management conferences and events. He has more than thirty-five years of professional design and project management experience in finance and high technology firms. His career was established with companies such as Honeywell Large Computer Products, NEC Supercomputers, First Interstate Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, AG Communication Systems, and Lucent Technologies. He enjoys teaching to local and global classrooms via broadcast audiences, as well as having authored and created several dozen educational video series.
PMI Authorized Project Management Professional (PMPv3)
Register for course: PMPv3
"*" indicates required fields