Further prepare for your PMI certification by participating in this one-day, instructor-led workshop. This Q&A style session shall cover the key themes and concepts of the project management framework and the ten project management Knowledge Areas described in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) – Sixth Edition. It is designed to directly respond to student articulated questions specific to credential examination topics and optimizes the students’ time with the instructor. Students will have the opportunity to test their knowledge against relevant context from the PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition
The certified instructor will be prepared with exercises, demonstrations and other material to assist in explaining topics. Students will be provided the opportunity, if necessary, to practice calculations, PMBOK® Guide process ordering, and precedence diagramming or other exercises. Note: participating in this question-and-answer workshop greatly assists with the preparation for either the Project Management Professional (PMP)® or the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® credential exams.
The PMP/CAPM Exam Cram Q&A is a one-day workshop for any student preparing for either the Project Management Professional (PMP)® or Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® credential examinations.
What You'll Learn
- Receive answers to outstanding questions of any PMBOK® Guide material.
- Have had the opportunity to experience and practice sample PMP/CAPM exam questions in an instructor-mentored environment.
- Course Number PMP/CAPM
- Course Length 1 day
- Course Fee $475.00
- Delivery Format VLT (Instructor Led; Virtual LIVE Online; Remote Training)
- Course Topic Business Analysis, Process and Requirements
- Vendor Project Management Institute (PMI)