This 2-day instructor-led course provides participants with the knowledge and skills needed to use PowerShell for SQL Server administration. Participants will learn how to manage day-to-day and scheduled maintenance tasks. See also: M55066 PowerShell for SharePoint Administrators as a great "bundle" consideration!
This course is intended for SQL Server administrators who work in a Windows network environment. At least one year of experience administering SQL Servers and using PowerShell is recommended.
What You'll Learn
- Install and Configure SQL Server and all its components using PowerShell
- Manage day-to-day SQL Server Administration with PowerShell
- Maintain the SQL Server environment using PowerShell scripting and programming options
- Course Number M55069
- Course Length 2 days
- Course Fee $1,175.00
- Delivery Format VLT (Instructor Led; Virtual LIVE Online; Remote Training)
- Course Topic Data Management and Analytics
- Vendor Microsoft
- Technology PowerShell