In this 2 days instructor-led course participants will learn to map business processes easily and efficiently using examples and industry practices. Students will learn the best practices in process mapping using the latest industry standards so that both the business and IT stakeholders will be able to understand the models and map processes consistently throughout an organization. Note: this course is aimed at people who are practicing Business Analysts or who have had previous Business Analysis training. It is recommended that participants complete the BA01 Business Analysis Essentials course prior to enrolling or have equivalent experience.
Project Managers, Business Analysts, Business and IT stakeholders working with analysts.
What You'll Learn
- Provide a solid foundation for applying business process modelling principles and best practices
- Demonstrate how to solve practical business problems using Business Process Diagrams (BPDs)
- Course Number BA05
- Course Length 2 days
- Course Fee $1,195.00
- Delivery Format VLT (Instructor Led; Virtual LIVE Online; Remote Training)
- Course Topic Business Analysis, Process and Requirements
- Vendor International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA)