Learn to use Python for data science or data analytics in this interactive instructor-led course. The course moves quickly and assumes studenta already have Python experience. Participants will start by learning how to use Jupyter Notebook, a great tool for writing, testing and sharing quick Python programs. Even if you do not end up using Jupyter Notebook as your main Python IDE, there will be an appreciation of having it as a tool in your Python toolkit. Students will learn NumPy, which makes working with arrays and matrices (in place of lists and lists of lists) much more efficient and pandas, which makes manipulating, munging, slicing and grouping data much easier. Lastly, some simple data visualization techniques will be covered with matplotlib.
What You'll Learn
- Learn to work with Jupyter Notebook.
- Learn to use NumPy to work with arrays and matrices of numbers.
- Learn to work with pandas to analyze data.
- Learn to work with matplotlib from within pandas.
- Course Number WPDA
- Course Length 2 days
- Course Fee $1,150.00
- Delivery Format VLT (Instructor Led; Virtual LIVE Online; Remote Training)
- Course Topic Data Management and Analytics
- Technology Python
Register for course: WPDA
"*" indicates required fields