In this 2-day instructor-led Sass course participants will learn how to get started using Sass (Syntactically Awesome Style Sheets). Sass is a growing CSS extension language that is compatible with all versions of CSS. This course starts with a introduction of what Sass is along with a HTML and CSS background review. Then we dive right into getting students started using Sass. CSS is not a prerequisite to this course. Note: working with Sass is a more advanced way of using CSS with a website. Students looking to enhance their skills may want to consider our Introduction to CSS, Advanced CSS, or CSS3 for Web Developers courses after taking Sass.
What You'll Learn
- What Sass is and why to use it.
- How to work with preprocessors.
- How to install and configure Sass on either a PC or a Mac.
- The Sass philosophy on code organization.
- How comments work in Sass.
- How to work with operations, control directives, and expressions.
- What mixins are, such as bourbon and how to write your own.
- How to understand when and where to use nesting.
- How to write your own functions.
- What extending and framework options are available.
*Request Detailed Syllabus
~On-Demand delivery options also available!
- Course Number SASS
- Course Length 2 days
- Course Fee $1,075.00
- Delivery Format VLT (Instructor Led; Virtual LIVE Online; Remote Training)
- Course Topic Web Design
- Technology HTML/CSS/Sass
Register for course: SASS
"*" indicates required fields