This 3-day course shows how Agile relies on adaptive planning and iterative development and delivery. It focuses primarily on the value of people in getting the job done effectively. Successful candidates will be awarded the SCRUMstudy Agile Master Certified (SAMC™) certification by SCRUMstudy after passing the included certification exam. The certification exam voucher is included in this course so you can take the exam at our convenience. Note: learners will earn 24 PDU's by attending this course.
This certification course is appropriate for anyone interested in becoming familiar with the concepts and practices of Agile Project Delivery, and who wants to have a working knowledge of the various Agile methodologies.
What You'll Learn
- To provide an understanding of Agile philosophy and practices
- To provide a working knowledge of various Agile methodologies
- To provide students with the ability to compare and choose which methodology is appropriate in a given situation
- To prepare participants to pass the SAMC™ exam
- Participants will be familiar with the concepts and practices of Agile project delivery
- Participants will be equipped with detailed knowledge and understanding of available Agile methodologies
- Participants will be able to compare and choose the methodologies or parts of methodologies that are most relevant to their current and future situations
- Participants will be armed with the proper tools to take the lead in Agile projects and to address and resolve Agile issues in their organizations
- Participants will be SAMC certified.
- Course Number SAMC
- Course Length 2 days
- Course Fee $2,275.00
- Delivery Format VLT (Instructor Led; Virtual LIVE Online; Remote Training)
- Course Topic Agile/Scrum
Need a different date? This course is also offered on these dates
Register for course: SAMC
"*" indicates required fields