This is a 1-day instructor-led course is designed to facilitate collaboration, allowing participants to use familiar applications and web-based tools to create, access, store, and track documents and data in a central location. As such, SharePoint has many distinct features and content structures that can be selected, added and configured. In this course participants will learn how to create, configure and manage SharePoint sites so that your team or organization can share information and collaborate effectively. Note: to ensure your success, learners will need the skills to create SharePoint sites, lists and libraries, and to apply SharePoint site security. These skills and knowledge can be obtained by taking the M55197 SharePoint: Site Owner with Microsoft Forms and Flow (Modern Experience) course.
This course is designed for existing Microsoft SharePoint site owners who will create and manage sites, add advanced pages and features and manage records.
What You'll Learn
- Configure site settings
- Integrate external data and apps
- Configure custom content types, columns and document sets
- Manage information governance and compliance
- Design and create a SharePoint site for an event
- Course Number M55198
- Course Length 1 day
- Course Fee $495.00
- Delivery Format VLT (Instructor Led; Virtual LIVE Online; Remote Training)
- Course Topic Collaboration/Communications
- Vendor Microsoft
- Technology Office 365