Gain the basic knowledge required to perform role of an entry-level cybersecurity analyst in a threat-centric security operations center. The Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Fundamentals (SECFND) v1.0 course will provide you with an understanding of network infrastructure devices, operations and vulnerabilities of the TCP/IP protocol suite, basic information security concepts, common network application operations and attacks, the Windows and Linux operating systems and the types of data that are used to investigate security incidents. After completing this course, you will have basic knowledge that is required to perform the job role of an entry-level cybersecurity analyst in a threat-centric security operations center.
Security Operations Center - Security Analyst, Network Defense Analysts, Network Defense Infrastructure Support Personnel, future Incident Responders and Security Operations Center (SOC) personnel and students beginning a career, entering the cybersecurity field.
What You'll Learn
- Describe, compare and identify various network concepts
- Fundamentals of TCP/IP
- Describe and compare fundamental security concepts
- Describe network applications and the security challenges
- Understand basic cryptography principles.
- Understand endpoint attacks, including interpreting log data to identify events in Windows and Linux
- Develop knowledge in security monitoring, including identifying sources and types of data and events
- Know various attack methods, security weaknesses, evasion methods, and remote versus local exploits
- Course Number SECFND
- Course Length 5 days
- Course Fee $3,375.00
- Delivery Format VLT (Instructor Led; Virtual LIVE Online; Remote Training)
- Course Topic Essentials/Fundamentals
- Vendor Cisco
Register for course: SECFND
"*" indicates required fields