The office productivity apps that comprise Google Workspace, (formerly Google G Suite) support both real-time and asynchronous collaboration. In this 1-day instructor-led course participants will learn about the features and functionalities of the apps included in most Google Workspace editions—Gmail™, Google Drive™, Google Docs™, Google Slides™, Google Drawings™, Google Sheets™, Google Forms™, Google Hangouts™, Google Calendar™ and Google Sites™—and work within their respective environments. Note: to ensure your success in this course, students should have end-user level skills with Microsoft Windows and any standard web browser as well as with standard office productivity applications, such as the Microsoft Office suite.
This course is designed for business users, educators and information workers in a variety of roles and fields who have a basic knowledge of office productivity applications and who want to be able to use the apps included in the Google G Suite to create, manage, store and share various types of files for personal or professional use. Additionally, this course could also benefit IT professionals who need familiarity with the Google G Suite end-user environment to be effective as Google Cloud Services systems administrators or solutions developers in their organizations.
What You'll Learn
- Navigate in the Google G Suite environment
- Store documents using Google Drive
- Collaborate with Google Docs, Slides, and Drawings
- Collaborate with Google Sheets and Forms
- Communicate using Google Hangouts
- Manage schedules using Google Calendar
- Collaborate using Google Sites
- Course Number AGGS
- Course Length 1 day
- Course Fee $395.00
- Delivery Format VLT (Instructor Led; Virtual LIVE Online; Remote Training)
- Course Topic Desktop Application
- Vendor Google