In this 3-day intructor-led participants are introduced to Windows Presentation Foundation or WPF, the .NET technology from Microsoft for building rich Windows applications. This course covers the essentials of WPF, providing an orientation to this technology and a firm foundation for creating applications. The course is current to Visual Studio 2019 and the latest versions of .NET Core. It is designed to run on .NET Core, an open source and modular implementation of the .NET Framework. As of .NET Core 3.0, it is now very complete and represents the future direction of .NET software from Microsoft, although the classical .NET Framework will continue to be supported. The course also is designed for Windows 10. (Windows 7 is now out of support by Microsoft.) Since WPF uses Windows-specific features, it only supports UI programs running on Windows. Note: students of this course should have a working knowledge of C# and the .NET Framework.
Entry-level .NET developers.
What You'll Learn
- Gain an understanding of the philosophy and architecture of WPF
- Create Windows applications using the classes provided by WPF
- Understand the principles of XAML and create applications using a combination of code and XAML
- Use the layout features of WPF to create flexible and attractive user interfaces
- Implement event and command-driven applications with windows, menus, dialogs, toolbars, and other common user interface features
- Use more advanced features of WPF such as dependency properties, routed events, and logical resources
- Course Number WP.NET
- Course Length 3 days
- Course Fee $1,775.00
- Delivery Format VLT (Instructor Led; Virtual LIVE Online; Remote Training)
- Course Topic Programming
- Vendor Microsoft
- Technology Visual Studio / .NET Framework