This 5-day instructor-led course intended for system engineers and customers who will be involved with day-to-day maintenance and installation of the Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (CCE) product deployed in a CVP comprehensive environment. This course gives the learner an understanding of the Unified CCE deployment capabilities, processes, fault tolerance, installation, and troubleshooting tools for inbound and outbound Contact Center functionality. This will be accomplished by installing and configuring the Unified CCE software and introducing Unified CCE troubleshooting tools. DUCCE is intended for those installing the solution, or who may be responsible for Level 3 support of the solution. This course also serves as a good stepping-stone for AUCCE Part 1 and AUCCE Part 2, but is not a prerequisite. Students will learn enough about CCE scripting in this course to ensure system functionality only, not become scripting experts. Learners should have the working knowledge and skills of basic networking and components (router, switch, NIC), Windows Server deployed within an Active Directory environment, even including the simultaneous use of the Alt-Tab keys before attending this course. Note: this course will also include a 365-day membership access to our NEXT On-Demand digital learning community! Students will join thousands of other NEXT members allowing interaction with other IT professionals to get your questions answered and achieve your learning goals. Upon registration, participants receive immediate access to the following resources:
- 365 Days of Access to - thousands of recorded topics, many of which relate to Cisco's official technology curriculum.
- 365 Days of Access to - virtual, interactive sessions including exam prep , open Q&A workshops, lab demos, and featured exclusive topics.
- 365 Days of Access to - instructors and other neXT members. Expect quick response as discussion boards are monitored!
- 365 Days of Access to - learning paths can contain videos, blogs, articles, and quizzes combined to help meet specific objectives.
- 365 Days of Access to - one hour open Q&A sessions hosted by instructor's covering related to the technology of the month!
System Engineers and those deploying and maintaining Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise products
What You'll Learn
- Demonstrate an overall understanding of the Cisco Unified CCE solution, processes, and its environment.
- Install and configure a Cisco Unified CCE solution as deployed with Unified CVP, including CTI functionality used with Unified Communications Manager.
- Install and configure Cisco Outbound Option using a SIP Dialer.
- Utilize the Legacy Command Line Utilities within the ICM environment for support and troubleshooting UCCE.
- Utilize the Diagnostic Framework suite of utilities (Analysis Manager, Diagnostic Portico, CLI) within the UCCE environment for support and troubleshooting of UCCE.
- Demonstrate proficiency with various utilities within the UCCE solution for troubleshooting and support of the environment.
- Course Number DUCCE
- Course Length 5 days
- Course Fee $4,175.00
- Delivery Format VLT (Instructor Led; Virtual LIVE Online; Remote Training)
- Course Topic Collaboration/Communications
- Vendor Cisco
- Technology Unified Contact Center; Call Studio
Register for course: DUCCE
"*" indicates required fields