In this 1-day instructor-led course participants will learn the fundamentals of database concepts in a cloud environment, get basic skilling in cloud data services and build their foundational knowledge of cloud data services within Microsoft Azure. Students will identify and describe core data concepts such as relational, non-relational, big data, and analytics and explore how this technology is implemented with Microsoft Azure. They will explore the roles, tasks and responsibilities in the world of data. The students will explore relational data offerings, provisioning and deploying relational databases and querying relational data through cloud data solutions with Microsoft Azure. They will explore non-relational data offerings, provisioning and deploying non-relational databases and non-relational data stores with Microsoft Azure. Students will also explore the processing options available for building data analytics solutions in Azure. They will explore Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Databricks and Azure HDInsight. Students will learn what Power BI is, including its building blocks and how they work together. Note: participants should start with some basic awareness of computing and internet concepts, and an interest in extracting insights from data...such as:
- Experience using a web browser.
- Familiarity with basic data-related concepts, such as working with tables of data in a spreadsheet and visualizing data using charts.
- A willingness to learn through hands-on exploration.
The audience for this course is individuals who want to learn the fundamentals of database concepts in a cloud environment, get basic skilling in cloud data services and build their foundational knowledge of cloud data services within Microsoft Azure.
What You'll Learn
- Describe core data concepts in Azure
- Explain concepts of relational data in Azure
- Explain concepts of non-relational data in Azure
- Identify components of a modern data warehouse in Azure
- Course Number DP-900
- Course Length 1 day
- Course Fee $575.00
- Delivery Format VLT (Instructor Led; Virtual LIVE Online; Remote Training)
- Course Topic Business Intelligence
- Vendor Microsoft
- Technology Azure