Learn to design and develop a Microsoft SQL Server 2016 database. This 5-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to develop a Microsoft SQL Server database. The course focuses on teaching individuals how to use SQL Server product features and tools related to developing a database.
The primary audience for this course is IT Professionals who want to become skilled on SQL Server product features and technologies for implementing a database. The secondary audiences for this course are individuals who are developers from other product platforms looking to become skilled in the implementation of a SQL Server database.
What You'll Learn
- Design and Implement Tables.
- Describe advanced table designs
- Ensure Data Integrity through Constraints.
- Describe indexes, including Optimized and Columnstore indexes
- Design and Implement Views.
- Design and Implement Stored Procedures.
- Design and Implement User Defined Functions.
- Respond to data manipulation using triggers.
- Design and Implement In-Memory Tables.
- Implement Managed Code in SQL Server.
- Store and Query XML Data.
- Work with Spatial Data.
- Store and Query Blobs and Text Documents.
- Course Number M20762
- Course Length 5 days
- Course Fee $2,775.00
- Delivery Format VLT (Instructor Led; Virtual LIVE Online; Remote Training)
- Course Topic Certification
- Vendor Microsoft
- Technology SQL Server
Need a different date? This course is also offered on these dates
|Date||Course ID||Course Name||Duration||Delivery Format||Registration|
|08/10/2020||M20762||Developing SQL Databases (M20762); 70-762||5 days||VLT||Register|
|09/14/2020||M20762||Developing SQL Databases (M20762); 70-762||5 days||VLT||Register|
|10/12/2020||M20762||Developing SQL Databases (M20762); 70-762||5 days||VLT||Register|
|12/14/2020||M20762||Developing SQL Databases (M20762); 70-762||5 days||VLT||Register|