Continue to build core routing and switching skills to successfully operate a small to medium-size enterprise branch network and prepare for the CCNA Routing and Switching certification (200-105 ICND2). In this 5-day instructor-led course you will learn to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot a small enterprise network, focusing on redundant topologies, configuring EIGRP and multi-area OSPF, understanding Wide Area Network technologies, device management and Cisco licensing. Key additions to this latest revision include; understanding of Quality of Service (QoS) elements and their applicability, how virtualized and cloud services will interact and impact enterprise networks, along with an overview of network programmability, and the related controller types and tools that are available to support software defined network architectures.
This course is intended for entry-level network administrators, network support, and help desk technicians.
What You'll Learn
- Operate a medium-sized LAN with multiple switches, supporting VLANs, trunking, and spanning tree
- Troubleshoot IP connectivity
- Configure and troubleshoot EIGRP in an IPv4 environment, and configure EIGRP for IPv6
- Configure and troubleshoot OSPF in an IPv4 environment and configure OSPF for IPv6
- Characteristics, functions, and components of a WAN
- How device management can be implemented using the traditional and intelligent ways
*Request Detailed Syllabus
~Epic LIVE! or On-Demand delivery options also available!
>Request other class dates, times or options for ICND2
- Course Number ICND2
- Course Length 5 days
- Course Fee $3,275.00
- Delivery Format VLT (Instructor Led; Virtual LIVE Online; Remote Training)
- Course Topic Certification
- Vendor Cisco
Register for course: ICND2
"*" indicates required fields