ITIL is the world’s leading best practice framework for implementing IT Service Management! This new 2-day instructor-led ITILv4 course introduces IT Service Management through the lens of a Service Value System (SVS) which provides a holistic end-to-end view of how to successfully contribute to business value and also how to leverage concepts from models such as Lean IT, Agile, DevOps and Organizational Change Management. This foundation course immerses you in the guiding principles, dimensions and practices of ITIL® 4. Also included is free access to the official AXELOS ITIL Foundation Guidance e-book to help you reinforce what you learned as you prepare to take the certification examination as well as a reference guide for you and your organization as you begin your ITIL 4 adoption. Note: this course is geared towards providing participants with necessary skills and knowledge to not only pass the Certification exams, but to also excel in their IT careers.
This course is designed for anyone who needs an understanding of IT Service Management to help deliver better value to customers. It is appropriate for all IT staff and management, as well as customers who work closely with IT to support business requirements. This course is also designed for students who are seeking the ITIL® 4 Foundation certification and who want to prepare for ITIL® 4 Foundation exam.
What You'll Learn
By completion of this course, you will have a deep understanding of the 7 Guiding Principles, 4 Dimensions of Service Management, 34 ITIL® Practices, and the new Value Service Chain that incorporate the core of ITIL® version 4.
- Describe the history and basic concepts of ITIL
- Describe Continual Service Improvement in the IT Service Lifecycle
- Describe Service Operation in the IT Service Lifecycle
- Describe the various functions of Service Operation Lifecycle in the IT Service Lifecycle
- Describe Service Transition in the IT Service Lifecycle
- Describe Service Design in the IT Service Lifecycle
- Describe Service Strategy in the IT Service Lifecycle
- Course Number ITILF
- Course Length 2 days
- Course Fee $1,595.00
- Delivery Format VLT (Instructor Led; Virtual LIVE Online; Remote Training)
- Course Topic Business Analysis, Process and Requirements
- Technology ITIL & COBIT